Due to ongoing uncertainties around coronavirus and the current government restrictions in place, we are saddened to say that we cannot welcome you to our beautiful part of Cornwall at this time. However, Cornwall and the Caerhays Estate will be waiting for you with open arms when it’s safe once again to travel!
We’d like to reassure you all that we are continuing to monitor all updates relating to COVID-19 and are continually adapting our policies in line with the latest government recommendations. We are 100% committed to keeping our customers, guests, team and community safe.
We know how disappointing it must be if you had planned to visit us in the near future, but we cannot thank you enough for all your kindness, support and patience so far during such an unprecedented time, and we can’t wait to see you all when the time is right.
As valued customers, we understand that you may feel unsettled and will have some concerns around what we’re doing as a business in the coming months, so here’s some information about the measures we’re implementing at Caerhays;
- The Caerhays Castle and Spring Gardens have been closed since 23rd March 2020 and will remain closed until the government advises we can reopen. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
- If you have booked to stay in one of holiday properties within the next few months, your booking is transferrable to another date within 16 months of arrival date and all monies paid thus far will be transferred across to your new dates.
- If you have booked to stay in one of our holiday properties within the next few months, you can opt to either transfer your dates from 1st January 2021 to ensure you secure particular dates next year, or you can put your booking on hold and provide alternative dates later in the year. As above, all monies will be transferrable to your new chosen dates.
- If you are deferring your booking to 2021 and carrying your deposit across, we will match the price that you paid for your existing booking this year. Please be aware that there may be a price increase if your current booking is for a stay during low season (Oct-May) and you opt to move your booking to a stay during peak season (June-Sept).
- All Caerhays Holidays properties are closed and not available to book until the government revises its travel restrictions. This situation is being monitored continuously and as soon as it’s safe to do so, we will start welcoming guests once again. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
Whilst everything else might seem a little uncertain at the moment, the one thing that will never change is just how bloomin’ beautiful the gardens are and how serene Porthluney Beach is. Take a deep breath, stay safe, and look after each other.
See you soon,
The Caerhays Estate Team