Bottom Lodge, Caerhays
South coast of cornwall – close to mevagissey
2 guests 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
A charming turreted lodge to the entrance of the famous Caerhays Castle.
This gem of a property is the perfect setting for a romantic getaway for two in Cornwall.
Situated directly opposite the stunning Porthluney Beach and nestled in an idyllic location, the property offers cosy accommodation with a private enclosed garden.
- All on one level
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing
machine/dryer, Fridge freezer etc.)
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- Bath and beach towels provided
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Wi-fi and basic sky available
- Wood burner and logs
- Enclosed garden with barbeque
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- High chair and cot available on request
- Free entry to Caerhays Gardens (when open)
Old Cart House