Parc an Bounder, Portscatho
South coast of Cornwall – close to St Mawes
6 guests 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
SPECIAL OFFER – £200 DISCOUNT FOR MARCH / APRIL – 7 night minimum stay
Family holiday cottage in Cornwall sleeping 6.
This stunning spacious conversion located on the beautiful Roseland Peninsula and with easy access to the King Harry Ferry offers an ideal family holiday retreat.
Close to the busy, popular seaside town of St Mawes with all it’s amenities.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Full equipped kitchen
- Utility room
- Two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom
- Ensuite shower room and family bathroom
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Fridge and freezer
- Ample Parking
- Bed linen provided
- Bath and beach towels provided
- Wi-Fi and basic sky available
- No smoking
- No pets
- Free entry to Caerhays Gardens (when open)
Old Village Hall