Percuil View, Portscatho
South coast of Cornwall – close to St Mawes
4 guests 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
max 2 dogs welcome
Holiday home sleeping 4 in Portscatho, Cornwall.
Percuil View is a newly refurbished barn conversion with stunning far reaching views of the Roseland Peninsula and beyond.
Presented to an extremely high standard with open plan living, this property is perfectly located to explore all that the Roseland and South Cornwall has to offer. Can be rented in conjunction with Parc an Bounder which lies adjacent to this barn to sleep 10.
Price & Book Now
- Open plan living area
- Full equipped kitchen
- One large double bedroom and one twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Washing machine/dryer
- Oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher
- Fridge and freezer
- Bed linen provided
- Bath and beach towels provided
- Wi-Fi and Freesat available
- No smoking
- Up to two dogs welcome
- Free entry to Caerhays Gardens (when open: Mid Feb to Mid June)
- Easy access to the King Harry Ferry
Parc an Bounder
Old Cart House