The Vean, Caerhays Village
Exclusive hire – Georgian country house – Close to Porthluney Bay.
Under the national guidance that applies to England, this property is only available for six people, with the only exception being where one household/support bubble comprises more than six people. By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to comply with this requirement.
16 guests 8 bedrooms 8 bathrooms
max 2 dogs welcome
The Vean is a beautiful restored Georgian country house nestled in the wooded Porthluney valley. A tranquil setting with views over Caerhays Castle Gardens. This idyllic rural location is less than a mile from the beaches of Porthluney and Portholland in Cornwall.
The house has 8 luxurious en-suite double bedrooms, sleeping 16 and with a stunning dining room. The Vean makes the perfect exclusive self-catering retreat for that special getaway throughout the year. Please contact Luke Tyler (The Vean Manager) on 01872 501918 with any enquiries.
Price & Book Now
- 8 En-suite bedrooms
- Full equipped kitchen
- Drawing room/dining room/lounge/study
- Sun terrace with garden furniture
- Private parking and driveway
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels provided
- WiFi and Sky TV available
- Fireplace and logs
- Two dishwashers
- American Style Fridge Freezer
- Food pantry
- Fenced garden with barbecue and games
- High Chair on request
- Estate laundry in basement (process guests laundry on request)
- No smoking
- Up to two dogs welcome
- Free entry to Caerhays Gardens (when open: Mid Feb to Mid June)
Old Village Hall
(Sleeps up to 7)
Parc n Bounder