Old Cart House, Caerhays
South coast of Cornwall – close to Mevagissey
4 guests 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
max 2 dogs welcome
Holiday cottage sleeping 4 in Cornwall.
Originally the storage barn for the estate’s horse drawn carts, now a light and spacious two bedroom property, adjacent to the top lodge of the prestigious Caerhays Castle Spring Gardens.
In a rural setting and surrounded in its own private garden, the Old Cart House offers open plan living and the perfect place to unwind.
Price & Book Now
- All on one level
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One double and one twin bedroom
- Washing machine/dryer
- Fridge freezer
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Ample private parking
- Bed linen provided
- Bath and beach towels provided
- Wi-fi and basic sky available
- Wood burner and logs
- Enclosed garden
- No smoking
- High chair and cot available on request
- Free entry to Caerhays Gardens (when open)