Old Village Hall, Caerhays
South coast of Cornwall – close to Mevagissey
7 guests 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
Holiday House which sleeps up to 7 in South Cornwall.
Traditionally the Village Hall for Caerhays now a fabulous refurnished three bedroom property offering a deceptively large open plan dining and sitting room.
With a large enclosed garden and far reaching rural views, this impressive house is perfect for a family holiday.
Price & Book Now
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Ensuite and family bathrooms
- Downstairs shower room
- Separate study with double sofa bed
- Washing machine/dryer
- American style Fridge freezer
- Ample private parking
- Bed linen provided
- Bath and beach towels provided
- Wi-fi and full sky available
- Wood burner and logs
- Enclosed garden
- No smoking
- High chair and cot available on request
- Free entry to Caerhays Gardens (when open)
Parc an Bounder