Engine House, Caerhays
South coast of Cornwall – close to Mevagissey
4 guests 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
max 2 dogs welcome
Holiday cottage, sleeps 4 in Cornwall.
Located on the edge of Caerhays Castle Spring Gardens and sets in its own private garden, the Engine House is a short distance of iconic Porthluney Beach.
This well presented open plan property is the perfect setting throughout the year for walkers being a few hundred yards from the South West Coastal Path.
Price & Book Now
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One double and one twin with zip and link beds
- Oven, Hob, Microwave and Dishwasher
- Washing machine/dryer
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Utility room, ideal to dry off your wet dog
- Private parking
- Bed linen provided
- Bath and beach towels provided
- Wi-fi and Freesat available
- Wood burner and logs
- Enclosed garden
- No smoking
- High chair and cot available on request
- Free entry to Caerhays Gardens (when open: Mid Feb to Mid June)
Old Cart House